About Me

My photo
GR, MI, United States
Above all else I must make a confession: I am a procrastinator. Whew, could not wait to get that out there. At the moment my name is Peter J. White. I am the son of Jim P. White and Ann M. White and the little brother to a Katie and older brother to a Ruth. Those are some of the people that are important to me. Over the past few years of my life I have changed more then ever before. Everyday is a new day; everyday is a new me. Not to say if you knew me in the heady days of high school you would not recognize my personality, or my appearance, but I would see you in a new light. Lastly I have learned a few things lately that I would like to share. Hard work is not cheap. Take nothing for granted. And, this one is for the world; if we work together we might make this whole damn thing (life, the universe, and everything) work. But mostly: enjoy. Much love, Peter J. White

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little background

After twelve years on this planet I was introduced to my first video camera. Since then I have wanted to be involved with Film/Video in one way or another. As a student at Grand Valley State University I am studying the in's and out's of the Film and Video world. It has been a blast. Recently I have begun to dabble with Photoshop and to a lesser extent Adobe Illustrator. I still do not know what to do with these programs but I am getting better. This blog will showcase a few of my recent works. Any feed back is appreciated especially if you have any pointers.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers