About Me

My photo
GR, MI, United States
Above all else I must make a confession: I am a procrastinator. Whew, could not wait to get that out there. At the moment my name is Peter J. White. I am the son of Jim P. White and Ann M. White and the little brother to a Katie and older brother to a Ruth. Those are some of the people that are important to me. Over the past few years of my life I have changed more then ever before. Everyday is a new day; everyday is a new me. Not to say if you knew me in the heady days of high school you would not recognize my personality, or my appearance, but I would see you in a new light. Lastly I have learned a few things lately that I would like to share. Hard work is not cheap. Take nothing for granted. And, this one is for the world; if we work together we might make this whole damn thing (life, the universe, and everything) work. But mostly: enjoy. Much love, Peter J. White

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Zed word

Zombies... they are not real...yet.

Our most recent assignment, other then this one (blog), has been to pick a opening credit sequence and analyze them. I have not gone yet, I am set up for October 16th to present. I decided for multiple reasons to do Shawn of the Dead's opening credits. I feel like they pay homage to the classic zombie movies, while still remaining fresh. If you have not seen them, check them out.

They are about three minutes in.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers